You need to have an account with our payment processing partner, Stripe to proceed. **Please note that your first payout via Stripe can take up to 7 days from the time of payment.
More info here: Delayed Stripe payouts.
If you are creating a new Stripe account, it's important that all information is complete and accurate as per your business entity. If any details are omitted, or if certain pieces of information are mismatched or unable to be verified against business records, your account may be restricted until further verification is provided. This can prevent customer payments from being accepted, or cause automatic payouts of funds to be disabled.
The process is very straight forward. You can either create a new Stripe account or connect an existing Stripe account.
- A window will appear asking you to configure Stripe with Bopple
- If you already have a Stripe account...
- Tap the
Already have a Stripe account? Sign inbutton in the top right corner
- Sign-in to your existing account details
- Confirm/authorise Bopple to access the account
- Tap the
- If you need to create a new Stripe account...
- Complete the form, ensuring to provide all details such as ABN/ACN, registered address, bank account info, etc (if this isn't completed properly Stripe may block your account to request further verification)
Authorise to access this account
You're ready to accept customer payments for Bopple orders via Stripe. Read more about how Stripe processes payments, and how you can expect to receive your payouts here.