In this guide we outline how you can share your branded app and the venue menus within, including how you can build more sophisticated URLs to create different experiences when customers open your web app.
The URL you use will depend on whether or not you have paid for a branded web app, or if you are using the standard "unbranded" Bopple web ordering experience.
Branded web app base URLs
These are the standard links/URLs you can use to drop someone into your branded web app.
1. Branded app homepage
If your brand has multiple locations, this URL will open a venue list so the customer can choose where they want to order. If you have a single location, this URL will open directly on your venue menu.
- Your branded subdomain will be confirmed during the setup process of your web app
- You can add this URL anywhere as a basic entry point to your ordering app
- Facebook & Instagram profiles
- Website 'Order Online' buttons
- Website and email footers etc
2. Branded venue menu pages
If your brand has multiple locations available in the web app, you will also have a specific page URL for each.
- Your venue ID is shown in the address bar when logged in to manager.bopple.me or when viewing the venue menu on the customer-facing web app
Standard Bopple web app base URL
Direct venue menu page
- You can find your standard Bopple menu link by signing in to manager.bopple.me
- If you have a website, we have also provided here a snippet of HTML code that you can copy/paste into your website to add an
Streamlined experiences with advanced URLs
With a little extra info on the end of a base URL it is possible to create streamlined experiences for customers entering the web ordering site in different contexts.
This includes pre-selecting order types, initiating product searches, and various other capabilities.
See the below guides for more info: