Promo codes and the offers you run with them can vary in complexity. Below you'll find some simple offers with little or no restriction that we'd recommend, along with some examples that require a little more setup and restriction.
The basics of promo code setup and restrictions are explained HERE.
New customer code:
- Goal: Get customers to try the experience of ordering at your venue on Bopple
- Value: something fairly sizeable, like $5 or 30% off
- Restrictions: Limit number of uses per customer to 1
- Message: "Save time and jump the line by ordering with Bopple. Use code NEWBIE for $5 off your first order at our venue!"
Nearby business code:
- Goal: Get nearby workers ordering regularly on Bopple at your venue
- Value: Something small but still valuable, like 10% off
- Restrictions: Nil. The objective is to get workers ordering every day.
- Message: "Use code LOCALBIZ on your daily coffee orders for 10% off, just for our friendly neighbours when you order on Bopple"
Tip: Create custom codes for your nearby businesses. This personalisation creates a stronger affinity with the offer and also allows you to track which businesses are actively ordering so you can consider different offers and/or partnerships in future.
Customer apology / refund code:
- The code can be anything up to 8 characters so use their name or something like 'SORRY5' etc
- Goal: Provide a partial refund / credit customer for an issue or bad experience
- Value: 100% (the amount they can use will be limited below)
- Restrictions: Limit total value to $X (whatever amount you wish to reimburse)
- Message: "Sorry about the issue with your order. Use code SORRY on your next order at our venue to receive a $X discount"