If you submit a new order and receive the notification shown above it means that the venue may not yet be aware that you have ordered. When you receive the notification, an email alert is also sent to the venue to bring their attention to your order.
What to do
- Speak to a member of staff on arrival (or give them a call if it's a delivery order)
- Let them know you've ordered via Bopple and received an alert saying the venue may not have seen your new order
- They will hopefully be aware already but if they are not, they should know they can grab your order details from our email alert and prepare it for you
- You have paid for the order so they should prepare the order for you
Still need help?
If the venue is unable to access your order and unaware of the correct process they may make you re-order and pay (in person, over the phone etc). Please submit a request so we can investigate and take the necessary actions. Please try to include the following info:
- Order code, date and time
- Venue name
- Description of the issue
If you are seeking a refund, please see more info on how these are processed on the Authorisations & refunds page.