Web first, apps later...
Bopple allows customers to send you orders from our apps on iOS and Android, and from the web through any browser (desktop or mobile).
We recommend you promote the web experience to your customers initially as this is a more streamlined experience with less friction.
New customer using Bopple Web
- Go DIRECT to your venue menu (see below for info on getting your unique URL)
- Add items to order
- Create account / sign-up
- Pay and submit order
The above process skips the steps of searching for and installing the app from the App Store or Google Play, and then searching for your venue listing. We will continue to promote the iOS and Android apps in other communications, so customers can feel free to switch over (using the same account) if they wish.
Your unique venue menu link
Every venue listing has it's own unique URL that you can share in different ways. Give this link to your customers and followers so they can go direct to your menu and immediately start building their order.
Where do I get my venue link?
You can find your unique link by signing in to manager.bopple.me
If your venue is part of a brand for which a branded web ordering app has been created, your venue link will be exactly the same but with the custom subdomain added at the start. Example below:
- Bopple Standard listing (unbranded): https://bopple.app/menu/2690
- Same venue shown in the branded web app: https://littlebirdee.bopple.app/menu/2690
For more info on the different links, see the guides below:
Where should I share this?
Anywhere your customers or potential customers are likely to see it!
- As the website in your Facebook and Instagram profiles (if you don't have a website)
- Add web ordering to your Facebook Page
- Add web ordering link to your website
- Add web ordering to your Google Business profile
- Share posts/stories on Instagram and Facebook
Images ready to use on social media
Check out the new Bopple promo pack here.
Feel free to share these; just remember to tag us (@bopple.app) so we can share your post or story.
Captions and tag lines
We sometimes like to use big words to make ourselves sound more photosynthesis.
However, when it comes image captions on social media we’ve found that the best results have been short and sharp. Below we've provided some Instagram and Facebook caption ideas to help announce you’re now on Bopple.
Remember links aren't clickable in your Instagram posts, so consider adding the link to your bio.
Helping you jump the queue.
Order what you want, when you want it with Bopple. Order now at [your unique menu link]
Order ahead. Jump the line.
Pre-order and pay, so you can get on with your day. Order now at [your unique menu link]
Never wait again. Order with a tap.
Save time and jump the line with Bopple. Simply select, order and collect.Order now at [your unique menu link]
No wait. No fees.
Bopple helps you jump the queue. Get coffee and food when you want it. Order ahead with Bopple today at [your unique menu link]
Pre-order and pay so you can get on with your day.
Save time and jump the line with Bopple. Use Bopple for free atOrder now at [your unique menu link]
- You've launched Bopple! Post an announcement to let everyone know.
- Use our Bopple signage and marketing material in your shots – pick-up sign, stickers, posters
- Shoot a short video clip of someone using the app/website
- Screenshot your venue in the app/website
- Include special offers to encourage people to try the new ordering experience (setup a promo code for a discount)
Tag us so we can like and share
You should hit us up! Mention us on Instagram when you post by tagging our account @bopple.app. Customers might find the info on our page useful in understanding more about the service and how they can use it at your venue.
Hashtags also help people discover your content. Copy and paste these tags as a comment after you post:
#bopple #boppleapp #weareonbopple #coffee #melbourne #sydney #brisbane #perth #coffeetime #cafe #melbournecafe #sydneycafe #brisbanecafe #coffeebeans #coffeeaddict #coffeebreak #coffeelovers #coffeeoclock #beans #coffeegram #latte #foodie #food #morningcoffee #specialtycoffee #breakfast #lunch