One of the main advantages of Bopple is that you have complete access to all your customer and sales data. This is available within the Bopple Admin under Reports.
You can use this info to run campaigns that incentivise the use of the app over ordering in store. A great example of this is a Customer of the Month campaign.
What's The Deal?
- Post to your socials (FB, Insta, Insta stories) to promote a competition running over the course of the next month.
- You should also mention the competition to anyone ordering in-store; maybe they don't know about the app yet.
Save time by ordering ahead on
[Bopple OR your branded app]this month and you'll be in with a chance to win one of 3x $30 gift vouchers! At the end of the month we will draw three lucky winners from our top 10 app customers for the month! Download from
[include app download link here]
NB: The Bopple download link to use is get.bopple.app. If you have a branded app we can provide you with a special link just for your brand! Please get in touch if you don't already have this!
- At the end of the month follow the process below to identify your top 10 customers and then draw your winners out of a hat.
- You can then create promo codes to provide to the winners. These will be their "gift vouchers" which can be redeemed at your store in the app.
Identifying Your Top Customers
- Sign-in to Bopple admin at https://admin.boppl.me
- Navigate to the Reports section (in the black navigation bar at top of screen)
- Click on the
Customer Mailoutreport underneath Customer Reports
- Select the desired date range for your report (eg. start of month to end of month)
- You will see a list of customers that have ordered that month, with names, email addresses, along with the number and total value of their app orders within the dates selected.
- Take your top 10 customer names, and draw your 3 winners.
- Use the customer email address/phone number to notify them, or announce them on your socials to have them claim their prize.
Creating Promo Codes for Winners
Take a look at our article on Creating Promo Codes; this outlines the basics of setting up a code.
For this particular campaign you will need to create a code for each winner. The codes need a value of $30 and a restriction so that the total redeemed per code is $30 (this ensures that if the winner shares their code, the maximum that can be redeemed with the code is still $30).
This setup is shown below:
Once that is done you'll want to share the code with the winners.
Congrats on being drawn as a winner in our Customer of the Month competition, and thank you so much for ordering with us via our app!
Please enter code
SARAHat the checkout in-app to redeem $30 worth of delicious food and drink. You can use this across multiple orders but whenever credit is available it will be used. If your next order is for $35, all the credit will be used and you will be charged $5, for example.
Please don't share the code. If anyone else uses it, it will deduct from your $30 prize.
Thanks again, and we hope you enjoy your prize!