Before you start promoting the service you will need to submit some test orders so that you and your team are familiar with how orders are received and handled.
While your venue setup is in progress, it will appear as
COMING SOON in the app.
Before you can submit test orders to train your team, you'll need to ensure the following steps have been completed.
- Menu build completed and reviewed
- Stripe connected via the BILLING page in Bopple Venue Manager
Once you've confirmed the above steps, simply:
- Activate your venue by going to the TRADING TIMES section of the Venue Manager console and clicking
Go Online(see below). This will change your venue status in the app from
ONLINE/OFFLINE(according to your trading times).
- Enable your trading times if they are not already enabled. This is done using the green/red "switch" on each day's trading time entry.
Sending the test orders
You can use your venue login in the customer app to submit uncharged test orders at your venue.
- Install the customer app on your mobile (either Bopple, or your branded app)
- Sign-in to the customer app using your venue login credentials
- Navigate to your venue in the list/map and select it
- Select items and options and tap
ADD TO MY ORDER
- Review your order by tapping the item counter in the upper right corner
GO TO PAYMENT
- Select the desired order type (eg.
ORDER & PAY
- Receive the order in your POS (example shown below)
- Handle the order as you would any other order (process here)
Customer name replaced with 'Test Account'
'Bopple Discount - Test Order' 100% discount applied automatically
NB: Your venue login profile will only work for test orders at that specific venue. If you have multiple venues, you will need to sign-out of the customer app and sign-in using the correct venue profile to send test orders at a different venue.
NB: You can send test orders using the process above at any time, even after your venue is completely launched. This can be useful when training new team members, or checking to see if there is an issue with your menu etc.