In this article we will explain how to sync your in-app Bopple menu with your Kounta menu.
The menu data from your Kounta POS flows through to Bopple in a few steps:
1. Your Kounta POS menu
- This is where you maintain ALL menu items, primarily for use in the POS.
- At this level you can set Site Availability on individual products/option sets/options as needed.
- Your menu needs to be built in a certain way to support mobile ordering.
- Read our guide on Preparing Your Kounta Menu for Bopple
2. Your Kounta Online Products menu
- Once your full POS menu is prepared for Bopple, you should then refine it for online display.
- Hide products/categories that customers should not see, and add customer friendly names.
- Read our guide on Refining Your In-App Menu with Kounta
- This is a company level configuration, so if you hide a product or add a customer friendly name, this will be reflected in the Bopple menu at any site where the product is available (per the product settings)
3. Sync Bopple with Kounta
- Once you've taken care of step 1 and 2, you will want to sync Bopple with your Kounta.
- When a venue in Bopple is importing the menu data from the Kounta site connected, it will respect the Site Availability of your products etc (POS Menu) as well as the company level Online Products refinements.
- Menu imports happen AUTOMATICALLY on a daily basis ~30min prior to your open time.
- If needed, you can also force a sync at any time via Bopple Venue Manager:
4. Review In-App Menu
- ALWAYS review your menu in the app after making changes in Kounta and syncing.
- If something is not appearing the way you thought it would, feel free to contact us for assistance.