In this article we will provide a quick explanation of what happens when you enable the Bopple add-on in Kounta. This will kick off the creation of your venue profile in Bopple, along with your initial menu build in Bopple. Read on for more detail on these processes.
Enable the Bopple add-on
Go to my.kounta.com/addon/bopple and click
Note: If you manage multiple sites under a company and Bopple has already been enabled for one/some, to launch Bopple at other sites you will need to instead click the
Configurationbutton on the add-on listing.
Next, follow the prompts to grant access and "connect" your Kounta to Bopple. You may need to confirm your company and select the site you want to add to Bopple.
Automatic venue creation
Once you grant Bopple access to your Kounta, some basic venue info from the selected site will be used to create your venue profile in Bopple (venue name, address etc).
More detail can be added to your venue profile at any time by signing in to Bopple admin: admin.boppl.me
- Trading times (these determine when customers can order via the app)
- Tax number (ABN) for display on customer e-receipts
- Banner image for display in the app (use a beautiful flat-lay of your food/drink, or a nice photo of your venue)
- Order configurations (order types, restrictions etc)
- Payment info (connect Stripe to receive customer payments)
Preparing to import your menu
We recommend ensuring your menu in Kounta is setup well prior to running your first import. Follow the process below to import your menu.