Once you've set up your standard trading times you might want to set up some special times for future dates where your regular hours don't apply. You can use this for things like public holidays (or bank holidays in the UK), or even on days where you might have one-off special events.
When creating the special hours, you can indicate that the venue is completely closed that day, or you can enter restricted/adjusted open and closing times for the day. Once applied, the standard trading hours will be overridden by the date-specific special trading time (on that date only).
Configuring special trading times
NB: Boppl Admin works best in Google Chrome
- Open Bopple Venue Manager and go to Trading Times
- Click the
Special Trading Hourstab
- Click the blue
- Enter a special name for the entry (eg. Christmas Day) and the date
- Use the switch to indicate if you are Open or Closed (selecting Open will require the entry of your non-standard hours for that day)
- Be sure to click the green
Savebutton on each entry
- Repeat the process for as many special dates as required
Hint: If the date picker shown below does not appear, please switch to Google Chrome or enter the date in text as YYYY-MM-DD
See examples below showing entries for complete closure on Christmas Day and Australia Day, along with some limited hours of operation on Boxing Day.