Once you've set up your Open Times you should set up some special times for future dates where your regular hours don't apply (public holidays etc).
Using Special Dates, you can indicate that the venue is completely closed that day, or you can enter restricted/adjusted open and closing times for the day. Once applied, the standard open times will be overridden by the date-specific times on that date only.
Configuring times for Special Dates
NB: Bopple Manager console works best in Google Chrome
- Go to manager.bopple.me and
- In the Profile section, open the TIMES section
- Click the
- Click the blue
- Enter a special name for the entry (eg. Christmas Day) and the date
Hint: If the date picker shown below does not appear, please switch to Google Chrome or enter the date in text using the YYYY-MM-DD format (eg. 2019-12-25)
- Use the switch to indicate if you are
- If you select
Openyou will need to enter your non-standard hours for that day
- Be sure to click the green
Savebutton on each entry
- Repeat the process for as many special dates as required
See examples below showing entries for complete closure on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, along with some limited hours of operation on Christmas Eve.