As standard all categories are available for the duration of your configured open times. There may be cases where you want to restrict the availability of certain categories to particular times of day, like breakfast menus for example.
Before you proceed
- Availability times on your categories are only necessary if they vary from your venue's standard open times. If the category is available at all times, you do not need to add Availability Times.
- Once you add a restricted availability to any day that category will automatically be unavailable on any days that do not have an availability time assigned. You need to set availability for all days if you use this setting.
Setting time restrictions on product categories
- Login to Venue Manager
- Go to
Availabityto begin the setup
- In the modal that appears, you firstly need to create some availability entries
Edit Availability Times
- Create the times you wish to apply to your categories, and remember these can be re-used across multiple categories. You don't need to create times for each category.
- In this example, we have a few categories that are only available in the morning (Breakfast, Coffees etc), so we're creating times for "Morning Only" which can be linked to as many categories as we need.
- Once you've created the times, click the
Assign [Category] Timesbutton
- You'll now see the times you just created beside each day (shown below)
- Click the times to apply them on each day; this assigns the restriction, so be sure not to miss it
- Once assigned the times will be highlighted
- You can then see the assigned times at the top of the category in