As Bopple allows customers to order and pay from their mobile, you'll need to have an account with Bopple's payment processing partner, Stripe. Stripe is PCI compliant and stores all customer details securely.
Below we will explain the process for connecting your Stripe account to your Boppl venue.
If you would like to know more about how Stripe processes customer payments, and how they release funds to your bank account, take a look here.
If you are creating a new Stripe account, it's important that all information is complete and accurate as per your business entity. If any details are omitted, or if certain pieces of information are mismatched or unable to be verified against business records, your account may be restricted until further verification is provided. This can prevent customer payments from being accepted, or cause automatic payouts of funds to be disabled.
The process is very straight forward. You can either create a new Stripe account, or connect an existing Stripe account.
- A modal will appear asking you to configure Stripe with Bopple
- If you already have a Stripe account...
- Tap the
Already have a Stripe account? Sign inbutton in the top right corner of the modal (pointed out below)
- Sign-in to your existing account
- Confirm/authorise Boppl to access the account
- Tap the
- If you need to create a new Stripe account...
- Complete the form within the modal, ensuring to provide all details such as ABN/ACN, registered address, bank account info etc (if this isn't completed properly Stripe may block your account to request further verification)
Authorise to access this account
That's it. You're ready to accept customer payments for Boppl orders via Stripe. Read more about how Stripe processes payments, and how you can expect to receive your payouts here.