Customers can order at your venue at any time within the configured trading times, so it's important they are setup correctly and updated if you change your operations.
Bopple allows you to configure standard trading times Monday through Sunday, along with special trading times that can be configured for one-off future dates (useful for holidays, or any date where you may need to operate adjusted hours).
Standard trading times
- Go to the Trading Times section of the Venue Manager console
- Under the Trading Hours tab you will see slots for each day of the week
- Create an entry for each day that you operate
- If you operate split-shifts (eg. morning/evening), simply add two entries for the day in question (or as many as you need)
- If you don't open on a certain day, simply leave it blank
Special trading times
If you have holidays or special events which mean you won't be operating to your standard times on specific dates, you'll want to configure some Special Trading Times.